BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

I like to move it,move it

Woooooo,today so rock..go watch movie with my friend
Madagascar 2,ooh yeah..
my first time to watch a movie
: )
i like to move it move it
I like it, MOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the old grandma kicking the lion butt
and the MOTO MOTO

what a Hot Hippo
woohoo
and the part Giraffe say he love hippo
I say to Albert,
"should let Pei Yi sit here"
then he said
"But you are blocking the place mah"
i very paiseh ,you know
haizzz
then we all go play game....
my shooting getting better and better
shoot many bad guys
haha
almost high scores...
This can be one of the happiest of my life
Hanging out with my friend.................

3 comments:

YeeJiat said...

really 1st time u have movie?
unbelievable

last time write long a bit mar
so short nia
><

mingdei said...

ya lo..
sit on my place for wat leh?
haiyo..
I never played arcade so much be4..

Natnat said...

i like to move it move it
she like to move it move it
LOl
becum lightbulb